Monday, March 19, 2018

Still Active: Still Looking

Once again, I find that comments pop up from time to time insisting that this vacation rental is STILL a problem in Lincoln City, and may be far worse than before.

No, I do not have a listed way for you all to contact me. I have received threats in the past for maintaining this blog. Also, out of sight out of mind at times. Certain times of the year, or a trip to the coast, brings the blog to mind. So here I am again.

If you, or anyone you know has information (or photos) regarding this property that you would like published to this blog please email LCRentalDisaster @ gmail. I will keep an eye on that email for activity.

If you would prefer, simply LEAVE information directing us to the new name in the comments.

Thank you, and hopefully, you found us before you rented!

No comments:

Post a Comment